Wednesday, November 22, 2006

ADEX IN THE FLESH!!

Ask me what’s new. Go on. Just ask me. Okay, I’ll tell you. I MET ADEX!!!!! IN PERSON. FLESH TO FLESH. WE WERE TOGETHER. IT WAS AMAZING. ELECTRIC. FANTASTIC. KISMET. Not just the sex, which forget about it, off the charts, but everything else. Everything. We talked. We laughed. And we were each other’s fantasies. Beyond.

This is what happened. I had an interview for this huge lingerie company, which I assumed he set up. I mean, I’ve never had an interview with them before, and then suddenly, hellooo, they are calling me. They said they could meet me in Philly, but I wanted to go to NYC. And as long I was there, it was a shame not to accidentally bump into him. I knew about his fund raiser so I bought a ticket, walked right up to him and said, “ADEX, it’s FASTFILLY.” Can you believe it. My heart was going bananas.

I thought he’d be angry. I mean, he’d made it pretty clear he wanted me to be his Perfect Stranger. So I was scared, you know? But instead he’s turned on by it. He likes the balls of it. “Stick around he says.” Next thing you know he goes up to the frigid mannequin wife, says something, and walks out the door. Two minutes later we’re tearing each other’s clothes off in his Beemer and then his hotel suite--he keeps one, of course.

It was the best weekend of my life. And the only thing better is that he wants me to come up this Friday, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect Stranger that's right.
He is guilty, isn't he?
or isn't she?